Meditation, undoubtedly, is the best way to get to know your inner self. It is a proven fact that those who meditate regularly experience total rejuvenation, revitalization, and transformation. White light mediation, or Jyoti Dhyana as it is called in Sanskrit, is an intense meditation technique that allows you to enjoy your natural healing capacity and wellness potential.
Practicing this regularly allows you to know the true form of your spirit, soul, and inner self. You will be able to achieve a complete sense of solace; your anger and emotions will be under your control. You will be able to achieve the feeling of oneness, enjoy a new sense of purification, and enlightenment.
Want to enjoy the ultimate happiness? Then you are at the right place. Read on to know how you can master this technique for a fabulous new beginning!
How To Practice White Light Meditation:
You can follow the step by step instructions mentioned here and start practicing white light meditation right away:
- Sit in a quiet place.
- Sit in an upright position, spine, back, and neck straight. Choose a seated pose of your choice.
- Play some soft music to indulge in deep meditation in the background.
- Let your hands rest on the thighs with the tips of thumb and middle fingers in touch.
- Close your eyes and take 10 deep breaths.
- Take a deep inhalation via your nose and exhale via your mouth.
- As you inhale, feel the air filling in your chest along with serenity and peace.
- As you exhale, expel all your negative emotions – stress, anxiety, worries.
- Do this 5 more rounds.
- Keeping your eyes closed, feel a pale blue light atop your head.
- Experience the warmth.
- Once you feel the warmth spreading, allow it to enter into your body, right through your brain.
- Let it flow in a clockwise way, allowing the light to cleanse your brain completely. Do this until you feel light.
- Now, let it flow into your Ajna chakra and slowly down through your Vissudha and Anahata into Manipura.
- Feel the energy filling in each of your Chakra, cleansing, and decongesting each one, before letting it flow out of it to the next.
- Once it descends into your Hara Chakra, feel the light swirl in a very quick manner, in the clockwise direction.
- Let it clean in a very aggressive and powerful manner. Experience the powerful light decongesting the clogged Solar Plexus and revitalizing and recharging you.
- Now let it travel down and deep into your Mooladhara Chakra located within the base of your spine.
- Feel it swoosh, swirl, and clean in a very vigorous way. Let it keep cleaning until you feel completely light and recharged.
- Now, allow it to travel swiftly into your thighs, down the calves, and finally into your toes.
- Once this is over, you should allow light travel from the ground back into your head, in a straight line.
- Feel it moving swift across the seven powerful chakras and finally filling within your brain.
- Allow it to make a quick swirl, clockwise, and then feel it explode out through your head, leaving you totally calm and relaxed.
- Bring your hands at chest level and join the palms in Namaskar Mudra.
- Say a quick thank you for experience the divine calmness.
- Rub your palms vigorously until palms get heated up.
- Place the palms on the closed eyes.
- Slowly, open the closed eyes to the palms and wait until it gets adjusted to the light.
- Open your eyes, feel relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated and positive.
Start with 10 minutes a day, slowly increasing the duration to 30 minutes.
What Are The Benefits Of White Light Meditation?
There are numerous benefits that you can obtain by practicing Jyoti Dhyana. Here are some of them:
- Improves and enhances your motivation.
- Empowers determination and endurance potential.
- Helps you focus better on your goals.
- Helps you adhere to your vision and achieve your goals.
- Improves your self confidence.
- Helps to overcome obstacles hindering your path to success.
- Helps you to have a clear thought process.
- Cleanses and clears your clogged core and thus, keeping you away from illness.
You just need 10 minutes a day to practice white light meditation. Since the results are better when you practice this at a relaxed state of mind, it is advisable to start doing this as soon as you wake up. Just make sure that you keep these pointers in your mind to get the best results:
- Always be patient.
- Be sincere.
- Never meditate expecting results.
- Keep negative thoughts always off your focus.
- Always be rimming with positive energy.
- Meditate in a fully compassionate way.
The art of Jyoti Dhyana is simple, but the results it bestows are nothing short of miraculous. Its incredible approach allows you to invoke your inner power that has remained dormant all these days. This, in turn, will transform you as a whole. Start practicing white light meditation today, activate the hidden power, and enjoy the unlimited goodness.